Monday 10 March 2014

My deep, dark and sad love secret. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT: 'My first love' I never knew first love could hurt this bad if it didn't go as you planned. I met this pretty, good looking lady in church, she happened to have the same feeling of that special moment as do I. We exchanged pleasantries and phone numbers, became friends on that day. I wished i could see her all day, I was going too far with her believing she was single according to her. Our friendship became so genuine that people started second-guessing what is going on with us. The distance between us was never a barrier for me especially if I wanted to see her. Until the day she left for school, everything changed. Years later, she changed the more, two years past and i still feel like its yesterday, I kept her memory in my mind, and her love in my heart that no other girl was able to break the wall of love i built for her. 3yrs is gone and am still having feelings for her. She came to my State where i live without informing me of her presence. Until she left, she didn't say a word about it. MY SURPRISE: After valentine's day, i called her to ask her how she celebrated hers. Was so surprised when she told me she had a lot of fun. 'What?' i asked myself. Wondering what went wrong, if she was lying etc. I asked her more bout it, and she was like 'I' went out with my boyfriend and we had lots of fun'. Right now am like........'if am not her boyfriend, then what am i to her? She really did a good job stealing my heart away. But now I live in regret. Still hoping she'll come back to me. So i asked myself? 'what if she comes back, will i still feel the same way i felt when then?' Confused and don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment