Thursday 20 March 2014

Joke of the hour: A lady had not been home for three years. Upon her return, the father shouted at her, "Where have you been all these years? Why didn’t you call? Do you know what your mum and me went through?" The girl crying replied,"Dad I became a prostitute" Dad,"What? You shameless sinner!You are a disgrace to this family!" The girl replied,"Okay dad!As you wish.I just came to give mum this luxurious fur coat, keys to a ten... bedroom mansion and a $500,000 savings certificate.Formy little bro this gold Rolex.For you dad, the sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that is parked outside.I also have an invitation for you to spend New year on board of my new yacht in the Riviera Now! Dad,"What is it you said you had become?" The girl started crying again,"Prostitute,dad!" Dad,"Oh God! You scared me! I thought you said you had become a PROTESTANT!!!Come here and give your old man a big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment