Friday 28 March 2014

Warning: We comedians are social commentators and prolific Jesters. By no means should anyone take our jokes too seriously.... Now to the Joke of the Night: A policeman searched Jack in a nightclub toilet last night and found a small bag of drugs(cocaine)."It's not my fault," Jack said, "every time I try flushing them down the toilet they magically appear back in my pocket again!" "Do you really expect me to believe that?" Said the policeman as he laughed. Jack replied, "I'll prove it to you if you want me to!" "Go on then." The policeman said as he smiled. Handing Jack the bag. After flushing them, the policeman looked at Jack and said, "Well, show me your pocket then." "What for?" Jack asked. Police said "The drugs!" Jack replied, "What drugs?" One word for Jack....

No comments:

Post a Comment