Saturday 22 March 2014

Introduction: 'DHEELITE': Dheelite is a name I came up with when I was out of options as to the name I could use as my blog name. The name first came to me when I was designing the logo for my blog. I came up with many names, ideas but none was good enough for me. That fateful day, they was a blackout in my area. I was wishing desperately for the light to come back on. At the last hour of giving up and rounding up for home, here comes the light I've been waiting for, for hours. That was where 'LIGHT' came to be in my blog name. The 'DHEE' is actually from my first name. I.e. The first alphabet of my name 'DAVID'. I always loved been called 'D', so when writing the 'D', I always customize it as 'DHEE'. In order to make the name outstanding, I came up with the idea to join both 'DHEE and LIGHT' together to form 'DHEELIGHT'. You might be wondering why I didn't use LIGHT but LITE. Well, it was hard for me to decide, cos I kinda wanted something Catchy. I gave it a thought for a while and decided to go with LITE. I also knew they'll be questions about the name. So please feel free to ask, am always here to reply. Thanks. Happy blogging with: www.dheelite.blogspot.com, www.dheeliteworld.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment