Monday 24 March 2014

Joke: So I finished exams early this Monday and decided to give any lady that came my way a lift. After the 3rd turn from my college,I saw this Catholic Sister and gave her a lift. While we were going, I didn't know how to start a conversation with her. Therefore, I placed my hand on her laps, pretending as if it was the gearstick. The Sister softly said, "Matthew 7:7" and I quickly removed my hand,concentrating on driving. I attempted it for the second and third times and each time she repeated, "Matthew 7:7" When I dropped the Sister at her destination, she opened the door and said to me, "Young man,your problem is that you don't read your Bible!" As soon as I got home, I opened my dusty Bible on Matthew 7:7 and read the next "Ask and you shall recieve" "Damn!"

No comments:

Post a Comment