Thursday 24 April 2014

SEIZE THE MOMENT: You might be wondering what moment I want you to seize. ''TIME''.. Ya, Time. Did you know that, Time doesn't fly. It's men who crawl. So therefore, to make the most of your life, you have to make the most of your time....dont Jonathan Edwards said 'I resolve to live with all my might while I do live. I resolve never to lose one moment of time and to improve my use of time in the most profitable way I possibly can. I resolve never to do anything I wouldn't do if it were the last hour of my life'. This is perhaps one of the first cliches you ever heard ''TIME FLIES''. Some years back, I startedasking myself a number of questions. One of them was ''does time really fly?'' lets reason together. Does time fly in the true sense of the word? Take out some time to think about it.... =Could it be possible that it's people who late around and fritter away their time in meaningless ventures? =Could it be possible that we often live in oblivion of the reality that we don't have all the time in the world? =Could it be possible that our priorities need to be adjusted? =Could it be possible that if we do what ought to be done at the right time we would accomplish a lot more.? The answer is years! Michael LeBoeuf said '' waste your money and you are out of money but waste time and you've lost a part of your life''. So am urging you to imply this message to your daily activities and see what will come out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment