Saturday 26 April 2014

Continued from yesterday: MAXIMIZE THE MOMENT... ¤Before your hair grows gray and falls off your head.. ¤Before countless wrinkles crawl all over your skin. MAXIMIZE THE MOMENT... ¤Before your gums lose the grip on your teeth... ¤Before those crow's feet show up beside your eyes. MAXIMIZE THE MOMENT... ¤Before your chest begins to droop.. ¤Before that peculiar odor fills your breath. MAXIMIZE THE MOMENT... ¤Before your bones begin to shift out of joint. Your muscles start to twice and your memory becomes cloudy. ¤Before the night and the stars begin to twinkle against dark and dreary skies. ¤Before the clouds begin to rage before the shadows begin to race. ¤Before the issues of the past and an eternal future begin to haunt you. ¤Before the casket becomes closer than the cradle. Now you may be musing ''but what about people like me who have gone past the season of youth? I'm over sixty and my life us still a mess'' or I'm fifty and I can't point at any remarkable achievement I've had, what do I do''? Let me tell you what to do....HOLD ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment