Tuesday 25 February 2014

Jokes:

Na wa for all dis rich ppl o..dont i went to c a frnd from a rich family. D maid approached me and asked:

maid: wat wud u lik to have, fruit juice, yogurt, tea, chocolate, cappucino, frapuccino, or coffee?
Me: tea pls
maid: ceylon, Indian, herbal, kericho gold, or green tea?
Me: white..
Maid: milk or fresh cream?
Me: cow's milk..
Maid: freezeland or Africaner cow?
Me: uhmmm! Lemme go wit freezeland cow.
Maid: wud u lik it wit sweetener sugar or honey:
me: sugar
maid:bee suga or cane sugar?
Me: cane suga.
Maid:white, brown or yellow suga?
Me: abeg, forget bout d tea, just give me a glass of water,.
Maid: mineral, tap or distilled water?
Me: infact, get me an empty glass!
Maid:do u want a tumbler, wine glass, champagne flute or beer mug?
Me: abeg free me,.. i go swallow my spit...

No comments:

Post a Comment