Tuesday 25 February 2014

Jokes:
Akpos struck up a conversation with a
lady
online:
Akpos: Hi babe, wasup?
Girl: I’m cool thanks!
Akpos: You’re welcome, I will like to know
you wella.
Girl: I’m Tichick, 19, slim & dark from
Lasgidi.
Akpos: Babe you’re the kind of girl I
like. Akpos continues: Babe actually, my
name is
James Ovie Akpororo but my friends
call me
Akpos.
I am 59 years old, I live in No. 16 Church
street, Oshodi, Lagos.
I have a supermarket @ 12 Femi
Johnson
street, Mushin, Lagos.
Babe I like dating young girls like you. You
can callme on 08028264…
Girl: But oga you’re a family man. How
will
your wife & daughter feel if they see
me with you. Or don’t you think it’s wrong?
Akpos: Babe don’t even mention my
useless
daughter & her wayward mother here.
They’re on their own & I have my life
to live. Girl: It’s ok then. But do you care to
know
more about me?
Akpos: Babe give me your full details
including your bank account number.
Girl: Well, my full name is Augustina James
Akpororo, I’m a primary 6 student of
Govt
School. My mum’s name is Gladys
Akpororo,
she sells fish at Mushin. My father’s name is
James Ovie Akpororo, he is a gate man
at
Oshodi where we both live.
Akpos: Tina, so it is you!
Girl: Papa, so it is you! Akpos: Your mother must hear this
Girl: Papa, Mama is here ooo. She says
don’t
even attempt coming home.

Call: 08069035174 to advertise on our blog

No comments:

Post a Comment