Friday 17 October 2014

JOKE Akpors got his WAEC result and needed to tell his father about his performance: Papa Akpors: Akpors,I learnt your WAEC result is out. Akpors: Daddy, you remember Arthur who used to emerge first in our class at the end of every term? he failed. Papa Akpors: That’s terrible, what happened? Akpors: You also remember Izzy who tutors me at home? He failed too! Papa Akpors: What’s with the poor performance? Akpors: Daddy I don’t know. That’s how it is. Even Kelvin who won the Cowbell Science and Maths competition failed. Papa Akpors: so how was your own result? Akpors : You also remember Osas our senior prefect? He failed too. Papa Akpors: (Angrily) Boy, tell me about your own result!! Akpors : (angrily) Papa, if all these people I've been telling you about failed, how do you expect me to pass? Abi I be winsh? One word for Akpors this time around?


No comments:

Post a Comment