Wednesday 13 August 2014

Name: Usenobong David Nickname: MD, #dheelite HOBBIES: Collecting teeth from live lion, catching bullets with bare hands, Jogging up & down mount Everest MY RECORD: Fought with a tyrannosaurus rex and broke its neck, skinned a crocodile alive, held my breathe under water for 2months, 3weeks, 6hrs, 51mins, 45seconds... The list is much GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS: Went to heaven to charge my phone. Fluent in 10,598 languages,1st man to land on the sun SILLIEST THING I'VE DONE: Ate a bowl of plastic fruit on thanksgiving day EMBARRASSING MOMENT: couldn't kill 100 bears with a single punch only 99 died instantly and the last one is now an imbecile PROUDEST MOMENTS: Firstly, When a cobra died after biting me and secondly, I roasted a dragon at my backyard with a lighter SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I really don't like to show off ....


No comments:

Post a Comment