Saturday 10 May 2014

Joke: Police stop a woman in a car ... You've been speeding ! Woman : I understand Police: Can I see the drivers license? Woman: I don't have one ... Police: Don't have one? Woman: Yeah .. I lost it 4 times due to drunk driving ... Police: Can I see the registration? Woman: No ... Police : Why? Woman: I stole the car ... Police : Stole the car?? Woman: Yeah ..and I killed the owner and chopped him into tiny pieces ... Hes in the trunk of the car in a lot of plastic bags ... Police look at the woman ..back off and calls back up ... 5 police cars comes and an officer approach the woman with a drawn gun .. Police 2 : Get out of the car !! Woman : Is there a problem? Police 2: My colleague says u stole the car and murdered the owner ... Woman : Murdered the owner?? Police2: Can u open the trunk? Woman opens trunk ..and there is nothing there ... Police2: Is this your car? Woman: Of cause here is the registration... Police 2: My colleague also says u don't have a drivers license .. Woman digs in her purse hand him the license .. Police 2 : Im confused ... My colleague says u don't got a license....u stole the car killed the owner .... Woman : Oh yeah?? Soon he'll probably tell u I drove too fast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment